ConnectWise Connector - Technical Overview
We do recommend that the user authenticating to your ConnectWise connector in Bedrock is set up as an 'Admin Role'.
To connect ConnectWise to your Bedrock Data account, you will need the following information:
- Your ConnectWise Site name
- Your ConnectWise Company name
- Your Public API Key
- Your Private API Key
You can how to gather this information here.
Each object below may have a certain set of sub-objects. Not all sub-objects are supported by Bedrock Data so it's important to discuss any specific data points related to these objects that are important to your integration needs with our sales team.
|Object||Permissions||Custom Field Support||Dedupe Key|
|Contact||Read / Update / Create||Yes|
|Company||Read / Update / Create||Yes||Name|
|Opportunity||Read / Update / Create||Yes||
Contact and Company Relationship
|Activity||Read / Create / Update||Yes||
|Ticket||Read / Create / Update||Yes||
API Version and Limits
Bedrock currently uses version 3.0 in the v4_6_release of the ConnectWise API. Learn more about the different versions at https://developer.connectwise.com
These are key limitations of the ConnectWise Connector but may not be the only limitations depending on your integration needs. Make sure to discuss your key integration goals with your Bedrock Data sales representative to ensure we can meet your needs.
- When creating a new Contact in ConnectWise, Bedrock must tie the record to either an existing Company or create a new Company at the same time. Learn more about how to set this up in your Contact Mappings to ensure this process takes place.
- Related to creating the Company, we also must set a Country value on the Company in ConnectWise during the creation process. Learn more about setting this up in your Bedrock mappings here.
- Relationships are read-only for ConnectWise and we only support Owner Relationships on Opportunities and Activities.