How Can I Find a HubSpot Contact By ID?
Sometimes, a contact ID is the only piece of information provided about a record that didn't update as expected.
When this is the case, you can use this ID to look up a contact in HubSpot by following these steps:
1. Go to your HubSpot portal and click on the Contacts tab
2. Go to the main page and click on any of the contacts that show up here
2. Once you are on a contact's profile, look for the URL in your browser address bar. You will notice there are two sets of numbers in this URL
3. Take the ID you have for the contact you are looking for and replace it with the current contact's ID in the URL
4. Hit enter after you are done to reload the page