Zoho Connector - Technical Overview
The Zoho CRM API is available in all editions of Zoho CRM. This is as of 10/26/2017 on their developer guide found here.
In order to authenticate the Zoho connector in your Bedrock Portal you will need to generate an authentication token. You can learn more about how to do this here.
Each object below may have a certain set of sub-objects. Not all sub-objects are supported by Bedrock Data so it's important to discuss any specific data points related to these objects that are important to your integration needs with our sales team.
|Object||Permissions||Custom Field Support||Dedupe Key|
|Contact||Read / Update||Yes|
|Lead||Read / Update / Create||Yes|
|Account||Read / Update / Create||Yes||Name|
|Opportunity||Read / Update / Create||Yes|| Closing Date
Contact and Company Relationship
|Task||Read / Update / Create||No|| Subject
API Version and Limits
The Bedrock Zoho Connector is currently using v1 of the Zoho API.
- Free Edition - Max of 1000 requests per day for organization
- Standard Edition - Max of 5,000 requests per day for organization or 250 requests per user
- Professional Edition - Max of 10,000 requests per day for organization or 250 requests per user
- Enterprise Edition - Max of 25,000 requests per day for organization or 500 requests per user
More on Zoho API limits can be found on their Developer Guider here.
Every Connector has a set of considerations and limitations that can impact how data will flow from one system to another. These may not be the only limitations depending on your integration needs. Make sure to discuss your key integration goals with your Bedrock Data sales representative to ensure we can meet your needs.
- The "Title" field on contacts and leads is labeled "Designation" in the API and will therefore be displayed as "Designation" in the mapping interface.