What Help Scout Data Can Be Synced?
Included in this article
- What Sync Actions Are Supported
- Custom Field Support
- Required Field Mappings
- Important Functionality Notes
- Use Cases
Bedrock Data can Create, Read and Update data for the following objects. In parentheses is the name given by Helpscout for an object if different than the Bedrock name.
Click on the Action to learn more about what these actions mean.
Depending on the other systems you are integrating, you may not always be able to Create and Update data for all of the above objects. When you click on Auto-Generate Mappings in the Mapping screen, if any of the above objects does not have a Mapping option, you'll only be able to Read the data from this Object. So you'll still be able to map the data from these Objects over to the other system, it will just be Read-Only. Learn more about how to sync data through related objects when they are read-only.
- Help Scout does not have custom fields.
- Conversations need to be mapped to a similar object or to a notes field.
- Customers records can not be created in Help Scout. These records can only be updated or read to sync other systems.
- Using a CRM platform to keep your customer information up to date in Help Scout.
Now that you know what type of data you can sync with Help Scout, time to start mapping your fields. Click here to learn how to get started on mapping your data.