Install The NetSuite Bundle
Before Bedrock Data can access your NetSuite instance, you must first install the Bedrock Data SuiteBundle. This "bundle" contains a handful of SuiteScript files that allow Bedrock Data to access NetSuite's REST-ful API.
To install the bundle:
- Login to your NetSuite instance
- From the NetSuite navigation bar, select "Customization", then "SuiteBundler" and then "Search & Install Bundles"
- Enter "bedrock data" in the "Keywords" box and click "Search" to locate the Bedrock Data bundle
- Click on the name "Bedrock Data Sync"
- Click "Install" on the Bundle Details screen
- Confirm any pop-ups or prompts from NetSuite to complete the installation process